One of the PNC's key policies for PNG is FREE Education
Key points to this policy
- Free primary and secondary education to all PNG children.
- No reason why any child should no longer receive a good quality education.
- effective management of a budgeted funds will ensure that there are:
- Qualified teachers to ensure growth and development of each child.
- Adequate resources available to assist the teachers.
- educating through a structured school environment will ensure a brighter future fir our children.
- Education will go further to increase awareness of social issues, and work to build respect for key authorities, laws and public property. The education review committee will also mentor and train Papua New Guinean's.
- Educators on best practice, empowering our teachers and administrators.