One of the PNC's key policies for PNG is to IMPROVE Healthcare.
Key points of the policy:
- New Independent Review Committee to review and manage all layers of the Health Care system.
- Ensuring the systems and logistics are managed professionally and transparently.
- Deliver a base level of Health Care to everyone in the country
- Maintain and rebuild Hospital and Medical Centre infrastructure.
- Medical Staff will have managed access to drugs/medcines/ treatments.
- The Independent Review Committee will also mentor and train our people on best practice as well as empowering them
- PNC will look to implement services that focus on prevention and early diagnosis instead of just treatment.