One of the PNC's key policies for PNG is BETTER Infrastructure.
Key points to this policy:
- An independent infrastructure review committee (IIRC) of skilled professionals across the many layers of the infrastructure development will be introduced. This committee will ensure the planning and management of all projects is handled effectively and transparently.
- The Independent Review Committee (IIRC)will also mentor and train on:
Best practice and empowering our people. •maintenance programs will be introduced for:
- key transport routes (roads, bridges, airports, wharfs)
- hospitals, medical centres, schools
- councils, community centres
New developments will begin to:
- support the growth and distribution of the proceeds of the rich natural resources within PNG.
- ensure the people of PNG can get their children to school and to health care facilities.
- encourage the people of PNG to work for a successful future.